Don't forget mouseovers! Although, I admit they aren't very funny...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

In his defense, the fire extinguisher was actually invisible (2/3)

A spontaneously combusting man runs by an office cabinet with a flower on top. He passes the cabinet, a clock, a wastebasket, and an invisible fire extinguisher. He immediately stops upon seeing a water dispenser. Removing the water tank, he exclaims that he is thirsty before chugging the entire tank down. After a pause, he comes to the realization that he is on fire and exclaims: 'Jesus Christ! I'm on Fire!'

6 comments:

  1. cute!!! can't wait for more spontaneity !! =DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    That's something that would probably happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every now and then i'm going to be walking around the halls and suddenly yell JESUS CHRIST I'M ON FIRE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't understand... there is a FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

    ReplyDelete